Prescott Area Healthcare Facilities
REGIONAL HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Two Great Hospitals ... One Caring Spirit
YRMC Physician Listing ServiceCall for information about the availability of physicians on the YRMC Medical Staff(928) 771-5106
Highly skilled physicians, dedicated employees and an extensive team of compassionate volunteers have earned Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) a reputation for being one of the finest acute care hospital networks in the country. In fact, YRMC has been recognized as a Top 100 Hospital nationally and is a seven-time Consumer Choice Award winner.
Guided by values-based leadership, YRMC makes a significant investment in the communities it serves by providing advanced healing services supported by the latest medical technology. YRMC’s network includes a 135-bed acute care hospital located in Prescott (YRMC West), a 50-bed acute care hospital located in Prescott Valley (YRMC East), the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center in Prescott Valley, and YRMC PhysicianCare – a growing multi-specialty group practice that include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurosurgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
YRMC’s services include:
- 24-hour emergency care
- 24-hour laboratory service
- 24-hour air ambulance service
- Advanced medical imaging
- Inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- The James Family Heart Center at YRMC West
- The BreastCare Center at YRMC East
- The Family Birthing Center at YRMC East
- The Advanced Wound Care Center
- The Family Resource Center
- Partners for Healthy Students
- And much more
Quad City residents have access to world class cardiac care just minutes from home through The James Family Heart Center at YRMC West. Led by nationally respected heart surgeons, Pierre Tibi, M.D., and Vincent Lee, M.D., The James Family Heart Center provides a complete continuum of cardiac care from diagnosis through treatment, surgery and recovery.
YRMC is also deeply committed to keeping you healthy beyond your medical care. Prime examples of this commitment are the Pendleton Centers for Education and Wellness Programs and HealthWise health and wellness resources that YRMC provides at no charge to the community. YRMC also provides free health education curriculum to help local educators teach health and wellness to children and youth in our community.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
3700 N. Windsong Drive, Prescott Valley, AZ
- Solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care
- The only freestanding acute rehabilitation hospital servingall of Central and Northern Arizona
- Recognized as one of the top 10 percent of InpatientRehabilitations Facilities in the United States among 791 inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) that qualified to be ranked in the IRF database of Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSMR) in 2011.
Good Samaritan – Prescott Village
1030 Scott Drive Prescott, AZ
Good Samaritan Society – Prescott Valley
3380 N. Windsong Drive Prescott Valley, AZ
Rehabilitation and skilled care (sometimes referred to as nursing home care or skilled nursing care) provided for residents who need the assistance of rehabilitative and/or licensed nursing staff.
- Medicare- and Medicaid-certified (ALTCS)
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Stroke recovery
- Long-term care
- Restorative therapy
- Respite care
- Hospice/end-of-life care
- Social services and discharge planning
Northern Arizona VA Medical Center
500 Hwy 89 North, Prescott, AZ
URGENT CARE CENTERS
UCR Urgent Care
2062 Willow Creek Rd., Prescott, AZ
Prescott Valley Primary & Urgent Care Clinic
3051 N. Windsong Dr., Prescott Valley, AZ
Your online source for all facilities and practitioners in Prescott.